My Fans Counter

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Confused....

Days had been really unhappy for me...
i don know how to express or talk bout it either...
seriously im realli unhappy...
and i seriously do not like empty promises...
its makes me feel so betrayed...
so unimportant and so un-needed...

tat is why i do not simply give promises...
i do not want to hurt those who are around me...
ppl who i give my promise is those whom i cared for alot...
its like i wont simply promise things i would not do...
sometimes we humans just need ppl to appreciate and love...
someone who will care for us...
someone who will have the NEED for us...

IM JUST REALLI DOWN AND UNHAPPY........
its till like.. it will realli tear me apart if things continue to be this way...
im realli realli DOWN..... ya... ppl might say tat... come on ur a guy....
"don be a pussy"
i HAVE FEELINGS TOO..... i have my OWN EMOTIONS too...

and now.... i don even know wad can u give to me....
yeah.. things tat can be bought with money...
but thats not wad i really want.... in fact.. i do not want them....
im jjuz realli down as i went to drink wit didi....

ya.. groundnuts and beer....
might seems ahpek....
luckily didi managed to cheer me up.. thanks alot didi...
i do appreciate u as my little brother.....
and didi... don give up too k??
we go thru everything together and we can share things wit one another nex time as welll

ends here... i am getting realli emotional now....

I'd Give It All... I Would Give Everything But Won't Give Up...

i juz so stupid tat ill hold on to things tat i will never even get... i had even hold on to some who's been so far away for so many years which i had just managed to let go last year.... im juz stupid..

-KayLix-

0 comments: