My Fans Counter

Thursday, May 20, 2010

You and Me


long long long time ago... Christmas carolling.. ur still juz a fren of mine..


this night, magic and wonders did happened =D.. ill never forget bout it and how it happens...


first time i saw how an angel looks like.. ur my angel =D


the first picture i've taken so "romantically" in my entire life...

baby baby..

i don know wad else to blog about..
there's so much more to blog about..
so many pictures to post..
all im thinking now is just you and you..
altho its jus a short time, its filled with bitter-sweet memories..
thats the best taste you can get from a chocolate..

i miss you so much baby..
i cant stop looking at our photographs..
i had been sitting here for hours looking at those pics over and over again..
and reminding myself how all this miracles happened...
how this magic happened between you and me..

there's so many things that runs thru my mind..
i cant think of anything..
i just can see a picture of you..
i hope and pray that you have a happy day ahead..
you might be tired of your journey..
but i promise you here and now..
i'll lift you up when your tired and depressed..
i'll be the one who cares and loves you..
whenever you need me to..
even if you don need me to..
cause you simply already part of me..

i'll be your man..
and be your boy sometimes to keep u up..
whenever you're down..
hearing you calling me hubby softens my heart..
even if im angry..
itll still melt my heart..
no one in my life can ever do this..
only you.. only you..

ends here baby.. hope i can blog more.. but im thinking too much things now..
thats all...
and lastly
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I LOVE YOU BABY JEAN..!!


and yes.. LIKE THE WAY YOU LOVE ME TOO.. <3

With Unending love,
YourBabyBoy

p/s : no matter what your wearing now,
You Look Wonderful Tonight =D

0 comments: