My Fans Counter

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ipoh? KL?

hmmmm... its 3.17am now...
i cant seems to fall asleep..
not anytime now i guess..
and im wondering why...
feeling so heavy to leave ipoh
to go back to kl....

hmmm..
as tho its like im leaving for the very very
FIRST TIME...
mayb i had back here in ipoh...
and going back there...
i will be all alone in my own room..
just sitting in front of this square box whole day long..

and...
i realli do believe the sentence
"the world is damn small"
i was at my fren's bro's son's 1month bday..
i don even know why she invited me there too..
lol.. but nvm..
as i was eating, suddenly the host said
"ui, ur ex stock"
at first i was like.. diu.. she gao siu one lor...

den everyone looked there..
i turned my head also la...
ternampak pulak..
was quite surprised tho..
indeed the world's damn damn small..!

neway..
i went to club last nite..
with some of the buddies and some unknowns..
opened few buckets of beer..
which i did not realli contribute..
so i minum ajer..
and i kena dui lam.. LOL..
another guy keep catching me back...
saying "y u kao my lui/sis?"
i don realli rmb..
and he keep stuff beers into my mouth..
drink lor..
suddenly i saw one like cocktail like tat one..
i tot wana dui geh..
see see.. later on got another tower one..
i ran away..LOL
tak nak kena kuat geh benda..
as i was quite drunk and
i don wana go home like a piece of jerk..
escape lor...

so the night went on... and..
went home..
VOMIT...
try to sleep..
VOMIT..
pening like fark weh...
vomit isnot anything..
VOMIT GAS..
sunfoo lan dou....
so i give up drinking for the moment..

still..
this realli heavy feeling subsides in me..
which i don realli know why..
i guess ill be missing ipoh and...
my parents especially..
*i have soup almost everyday*
thanks MOM!
weeeeeee~
mom's soup the best.. no1 can fite i tel u..
and then my frens...
had some great time with them..

im gonna realli be alone in KL..
as my oni person i can find is having exam..
guess i wont be bothering him..
so.. i have to go thru all these alone..
realli alone.. =(

"Perhaps being selfish aint that bad. at least you dont need to care bout anyone. Just Ourselves."

-KayLix @ Heavy-

0 comments: