My Fans Counter

Monday, September 20, 2010

Stars And Moons

ntg specific to blog about..
seems like i lost interest in doing things that i wanted to do..
not to say lost interest..
is just that im alwayz tired..
alwiz alwiz tired..
God knows why.. and whats happening inside my body..
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn..
gonna be returning to kl soon..
in less den a week's time...
den starts my 5th sem..
and wow... time seriously FLIES!!!!!

its been a year and 4 months im in KL
and yet... what happened thru-out this 1 year..
is still fresh in my mind..
how i got my new friends..
how i got things happened..
heheh..
yeah.. mayb..
im quite good in remembering things..
that i tot i couldnt rmb..
passive memories..
loving it.. and enjoying every single moment of it..

-KayLix @ I Don't Not I Can't-

0 comments: