My Fans Counter

Monday, September 13, 2010

KL..

one thing for sure..
i hate KL when sem's over..
alone here with nothing to do..
but to face the 4 walls in my room..
and i hate to be alone..
feels like..
the whole world had just abandoned
and ignored me..

unwanted memories haunt me
when im alone..
sitting there.. doing ntg..
sick of doing anything..
and there,
shitty feeling comes..

yeah..
i don know why..
i tried my best to just ignore?
and not to rmb anything?
and yet.
its here..
bugging my lonely mind..

mayb sis's right
"oni u urself will suffer n she's living a fucking good life"
y am i being dumb?
mayb im the dumb one here..
but.. i..
i have nothing more to say nor
to blog about..
this sucks..

i once said..
i will let go..
i don even want to see u..
but i bumped into u..
when i doesnt wana see u the most

i keep telling myself that..
no matter what i do or
what i hope for..
it wouldnt change a thing..
not a thing..
so.. i go around..
doing things..
that i thought could at least..
take this soul-less mind away
for a moment..
just a moment..

ive gt to admit..
that there's not 1 moment..
that i did not miss u..
that i did not think about u..
but still..
all these hopeless thoughts..
have to be removed..
completely..

It Took Years To Forget Bout Someone
I Don't Know Even Know Why I Love..
How Long Will It Take For Some I Know
Why I Love?

- KayLix @ The Idiot Guy -

0 comments: