My Fans Counter

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Co-cu Day...

co-cu day..
the final day
for my swimming..
life saving..
water polo-ing classes..
i slept at around 9 the night before...
and i woke up few times..
once is around 12.. den 3 , 5 , and 6...
cant realli fall asleep cuz i slept too long..

so knowing that i will participate
in water polo makes me kinda nervous...
so okay la.. i went for my breakfast ALONE
around 7.30.. supposing there's another dude
accompanying me and support me.. sadly..
he arrived at 11.45.. u know who u are.. lol
so i ate 2 half done egg and a cup of milo..

and i proceed to my arena..
and was freaking surprised that..
there was around 200 people around?
gan jeong weh... so there..
registration for event..
den a fren of mine..
bugged me to join the 50M breaststroke..
he bugged for awhile..
so i joined lor.. dowan sou their hing ma..
joined water polo.. and aquatic games as well..

ok.. first event for me..
50M breast stroke..
i was in the second batch..
dive in.. nicely.. where people cheer for u..
and a few girls said "jia you" to u..
ok.. so i dived in.. swim swim swim..
and i manage to be the first for my batch..
not bad huh.. for a fagger.. haha..

after the event completed...
theres some rest time and there's a dude..
i forgot who.. told me that rank 1 - 10 could get a medal prize..
so of course.. i checked the list..
i was the 6TH!! for the whole 50M event..
its timing la..

not bad lor.. tot go in play play jek...
got prize wor.. hahah..

so i went over to kacau girls at the aquatic games arena..
and the dumb referee blew the damn whistle..
and said " those who join water polo cannot play! "
so one third of us left.. haha..
leaving all there girls there..
"yerrr yerrr yerrr"
cuz all the males in out group joined the water polo..
leaving those girls bhind.. haha

so started our first match for the water polo..
it was a total ownage of 3 - 0..
3 forward player.. me, and another 2 teammate..
scored a goal each.. not bad huh!

so the second game.. was 1- 0..
mid forward scored it.. i did shoot..
but kena keeper's tummy as he jumped up..
so the ends the second game..

THIRD GAME..! it was a 2 - 1 game..
again.. our best player.. scored both the goals..
AND I DID SOME SHAOLIN WATER POLO thing..
i did a nice shot from half of the pool and the ball ENTERED!!
and whistle blewed.. * I FOUL *
kanasai.. I FOUL! FOUL SHOT..!
dam 9 dulan...

4th game was right after the 3rd game..
dah la damn tired.. so i slack only..
stay at the spot and take a rest and wait for balls to come to me..
too bad.. i managed to catch a ball.. but kena tekan by a FAT A-O..
so i passed to another dude..
again.. our best player made the shot of the day!
i think the score's 1 - 0..
i have to agree that our defender was good..
our team work was realli good too..
no "poison eat" kaki..
and after the match DJ keep fuck me say i lazy move..
i was like.. tired la macha.. no stamina la macha..
and he kept lecturing.. =,=
kns.. hahahah

so ends all the event.. and
we won..! by marks..! we owned..!
and.. happi la.. again.. come play paly oni..
get another medal..
comes prize giving ceremony..
oni 1st and 2nd could get the medal..
i was like.. alamak.. false hope leh!!

nvm lor.. couldn't expect more ma..
juz a game.. and there goes to our water polo..
we gold A GOLD MEDAL.!
haha.. and guess whats the name of our team??

its KNS BEST... KNS = KANASAI BEST..!!!
LMAO...

Dj was like.. omfg.. the runner up's name "CROCODILE"
dj : "how can a crocodile lose to a piece of shit in water??"
LOL.. so we made it.. as a team..
we win as a team.. we lose as a team..
and played monkey in the pool with the new mui muis..
hahah..

and i met up with some swimming frens at "fancy mee pan mee"
and theres this realli NOISY girl..
quite entertaining tho.. haha
i guess i wont have much chance to meet them again =P

some of the pics...

my teammate with the "lansi" life saving instructor
KNS BEST RAWWKKKSSS!!!!!


my medal.. altho its a cheaplak thing..
but its worth a souvenier in my life..
good memories huh?
not many people have it huh!!
be proud!!


me camwhoring when im back at home..
notice that my nose and cheeks's PINK!
6 hours under the sun.. what can u say?
and there's people saying its cute..
and there's people said that im tanned!!!

thats all memories =D

-KayLix @ MemoRies-

0 comments: