My Fans Counter

Sunday, August 8, 2010

So..

so what if i love u so much???
u wouldnt even care...
so what if i want you so much???
u wouldnt even want me back...
so what if i think bout u everyday n night???
u wouldnt even do the same...
so what if i misses u so much???
u wont...
so what if i cares for u so much???
u wont care..
so what if i wana see u so much???
u wont even take a glimpse of me...
so what if i wana meet up with u???
ur all busy with the life u had now....
so what???
u wont give a damn....
at all.........
all u said is.....
theres no more love....
and ur in love with someone else.....
thats it....

why would i think of someone
im trying to forget by hating??
why would i miss someone
im trying to delete from my life??
why would i still love someone
who's betrayed me???
why would i still wana see someone
who made me emo-ed for the past 1 month???
why am i being so stupid for someone
like you???

its week 13... im starting to get real free...
and all these starts to haunt me everynight when im alone...
i just don wan alllllll theseeeeeee
I DON WAN IT........
I DON WAN ALL THESE....
I HATE ALL THIS...
I HATE YOU.....
I HATE YOU for leaving me just like nobody's business...
like no one cared....
I HATE YOU for letting IT happen when i was with you...
I HATE YOU for leaving a deep mark and memories in me....
I HATE YOU for leaving all these baggages undone.. unsolved...
left for me alone... to face it.... alone....
to fake like i din even care of it... alone...
like im totally unloved at all... ALONE...

I HATE MYSELF...
I HATE YOU...
I HATE WORLD...
I HATE EVERYTHING...
I HATE LOVE...

0 comments: