My Fans Counter

Thursday, August 26, 2010

mayb

thinkin of..
what will it help if i stay so emo..
totally ntg?
builds up negative stuff oni..
what will it help? if i stay like this...
ill oni hurt myself..

mayb i should live happily..
thats what u wanted me to..
live as i should be..
with or without you..
why wana whine over stuffs that is the past?
i myself din appreciate it..
why wana whine bout it?
it my own mistakes that i have to face
the consequences..
no me..
not so much prob..

even we din made it up as a couple now..
i believe what u really want is for me to live happily..
thats what i wish for you as well..
perhaps this break up is healthy and good for us as well..
if ur not happi when ur with me,
why would i still wan u to be with me?
aint i being too selfish?

perhaps.. i shall wait..
no i mean not wait..
"sun kei ji yin" till the day ur here working in KL mayb?
let the flow go as it should be..
study hard for this less den 1 year...
mayb start to work after my Dip..
den see what position God puts us into..

if there's a chance to, i'll fall for you over and over again..
and again...
this feeling will never change =)

-KayLix @ Turning Over The New Leaf-

0 comments: