My Fans Counter

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I want to love you...

its okay if u do not know what love is...
theres still time to learn about it..
don't be so ignorant..
and dont fight all these wonderful feelings..
go and know..
wish to know.. and hope to know...

who treats u with a fruitful heart doesnt matter..
as long as ur happi with them..
who used to love u wad...
whos angel or devil..
as long as ur happi with them..
go on..

seriously, y would ppl wana label u bitch
if those things u did is so normal and ok?
thats not the right way to find love..
certainly..

no point knowing if i loved u..
no point knowing if i still love u
no point knowing whether ill love u forever..
y sorry?? we've already broke up..
and now..
i don think we even talk like a fren do..

dont think that youre not worth anyone's love..
everyone.. no matter what they do..
they worth some love.. at least..
a bit...
u may think that you dont worth it...
mayb mine..
not other's....

yeah.. go out get knocked by a car?
what different can u make?
the very fact that ur gone..
is still here within me..
i love and care.. because i saw u needed it..
and because i wanted to...

u wished ur not in any form of relationship..
not even with me?
i guess so...
ur not even happi when ur with me...
whatever u did...
just did.. happened.. past...
and u have to go on with your live...
u watched P.S i love u rite??
people who loves u..
wants u to get over them..
and continue with ur life...
happily...
and i seriously do...

i myself was confused too..
i know what i want..
but i keep myself away from having that kind of thinking..
the loneliness in me was strong too..
perhaps?? its.. empty??
no matter what i do..
how much i do..
it just worth the same...
as my time with you..,

if u realli love that guy ur trying to hook up with,
y not give love another try...
it wont be the same..
yes.. it might hurt me..
but.. i wish that u will get what you want and need too..

as u said.. the YOU you USED to be..
past tense... its the past...
ur history scares you..
but not now anymore...
ur actions kills you...
but not in future..
cuz ur not gonna do dumb stuff..

i saw what you blogged...
not expecting it...
but somehow i just went to your blog and saw it..

-------------------------------------------------------------

my personal feeling is..
of cuz.. i feel happier when im with you..
you felt guilty to give me anymre chance..
of u just dont love me anymore..
even if there's a glimpse of hope,
ill go for it..
cuz i aint giving up on love..
especially on you....
time together might be short...
but its filled with wonders...
the dreams we shared...
the visions we discussed..
like before we started...
u said "i don wana pak san tor"
so that goes to me as well..
a girl that i realli love is hard to find..
and despite everything we go thru..
i still love u the way you are..
cuz i know.. a girl like u is impossible to find..
u did respected love...
just not in a proper way..
if not.. y guilty??
y sorry??
the day i lost u is not the day i lost my hope...
its the day that my heart lost a part of it..
half perhaps??? cuz its taken away...
by those bittersweet memories...
i have diff thinking everyday...
1 day i could hate you..
1 day i could love u...
well i guess...
its just the love THINGY..
plsying with my mind...
u said.. i shud cope with studies now first..
i did.. my best for studies..
like i told everyone else...
"what a girlfriend can give.. is not what other ppl could"
thats why i need you...
God Bless...

-KayLix-

0 comments: