My Fans Counter

Monday, August 16, 2010

i thought..

this feeling is what i never wanted to have..
i tried to sleep in my fren's house..
so i did fell asleep for awhile..
guess what..
i had a dream immediately after i feel aslp..
i dreamt of things that happened b4..

i dreamt of when i was back in kampar..
and i was sleeping..
and ur back from class..
i saw.. the way u look at me when im sleeping..
ur eyes..
i saw ur eyes..
i smiled..
and i jumped up from my slp..
and continued doing my assignment..

why all these shitty things come to me?
i thought ive already let go..
i thought ive already forgotten..
things like this..
i don want to remember no more..
i don want to remember anything..
i just don want it..
mayb, ive never forgotten a thing bout it..
i don know..
im not interested to know either..
just keeping myself very busy..
to prevent missing u or thinking bout u..
i thought ive successfully do so..

i thought..
i thought..
i thought..

and i hate this feeling..
alot..
"Everytime I Thought That I Had Forgotten About It, The Pictures Slowly Fits Into My Damn Brain Again."


-KayLix @ Not Interested To Know-

0 comments: