My Fans Counter

Friday, July 16, 2010

5th

its the 5th day..
as the feeling of missing u gets deeper n deeper..
i get jealous because i loved too much....
i get angry because everything u do is important to me....
i wanted to keep msging u is bcuz i don have to chance to see u....
every chance i have, ill surely go back to find u....
i did not stop u from going out.... bcuz u want to....
seriously, i did not stop u from going out....
wherever u wanted to go... ill juz say a yes.....
once being together with u brings me pride because you are beautiful....
beautiful in a sense not only from appearance....
from what i see, ur just beautiful...
days might had been down without u....
and i missed u....
i missed tutti....
i missed u calling me hubby....
i missed the chance i might nvr get back....
i wanted to get u before any1 else does....
i don wana regret for life bcuz of losing u....
to the world u might be only one person, but to me ur the world...
no matter where u are...
how far the distance... meeting u at least twice a month is already enuf...
of cuz i wished for more...
i wan more of u...
i wan ur love....
im hungry for ur love....
im love's lost without u....
im lost without u.....
if i were to kneel down and say sorry and ask u to be with me again,
will u??
im jus missing u....
im waiting.. waiting for the day ull say yes to me again...
life without ur voice... is playing an instrument without a band....
no purpose.. doing everything alone...
i wana work out things with u asap...
cuz waiting kills me...

i love u baby girl...

-KayLix-

0 comments: