My Fans Counter

Sunday, July 11, 2010

CHoices

i've got no choice now but to respect every decision you make...
i wana hold u back.. but i don know...
i cant seems to do it... u asked me to respect ur decision and juz leave u...
to me.. that is something really hard.... but...
i still have to bear with your decision... its not that i cant make anything decision but
im beyond words to say or actions to do...
now.. ive lost almost everything...

ive lost trust from my best buddy...
ive lost you...

u told me tat u wana leave me cuz u are not good enuf for me...
i don know....
as i returned home... tears juz flew down my cheeks non stop...

now, ive lost a part of me...
looking at our photographs.... makes me thinks even more...
the chance ive lost might never come back again....
the one ive lost might nvr come back again....

i juz wondering when will that day come.. again...
i doesnt want u to worry for me...

i hope and pray that ull hav a happier day ahead with whatever may come...
and what matters is.. i love u... i love u... telling the blog doesnt make a diff...
but who can i tell it to???

ends here

-KayLix-

0 comments: