My Fans Counter

Saturday, July 17, 2010

if i could let go by just saying it,
then i don love u enuf.. nor worth ur love...
if ur searching for freedom rather than anything else, then just let it be....
im emotionless... whatever i said, ull juz say treat it as im selfish or wrong or what...
what do u mean by those words?? i don und it...
yea im stupid trying things that will only worsen things...
at least i tried.... and i tried to get back the one i love...

till now... u still don wan me in ur life.... ur rather much happier without me...

should i let go seeing the situation like this?
do u wan me to let go??
are u already forgetting bout me???
have u even forgotten what missing me is like???

baby...........
im beyond words to blog or say.......
baby....
im juz hoping ull really know how i feel.... instead of saying that its all ur fault....

sorry for trying to make u feel the true happiness ive given u again...
things are not easy especially with the one u truly love.....

do u know that i love u alot?
do u know that im willing to gives u all u need u know??

0 comments: