My Fans Counter

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Here

im sitting here...
in front of the square box and my tears begin to flow again...
i don even know...
why i repeat the same step almost everyday...
to me.. letting go someone i love...
it takes years for me to do so...
i've even take bout 3yrs plus to let go of somebody i love...
putting a substitute there juz to replace her...
makes me an idiot...
total idiot...
but still..
im missing you...
and the things i remember now is those times we had together...
everywhere i go here in kl...
leave a mark in the past relationship we had...
now ur far away... physically and ur heart...
is so far away.. that i cant get it back anymore...

"AKU MENYESAL TLH MEMBUATMU MENANGIS
DAN BIARKAN MEMILIHKAN YANG LAIN
TAPI JGN PERNAH KAMU MENDUSTI TAKDIRMU
PASTI ITU TERBAIK UNTUKMU"

im not the one for u...

i was thinking of going to singapore to work and study in time to come...
after my diploma perhaps... still thinking...

im still missing u..

0 comments: