My Fans Counter

Friday, July 9, 2010

Give 100 Take 100

i believe in karma.. certainly.. we will get back what we did before.. its juz a matter of time and when.. and i certainly believes the things that come back are times heavier...

my blog is a place where it can finish listening what i wana talk before giving me any feedbacks..
or telling me "u dun und me"

if my blog were to question me b4 i fnish, i would certainly throw back a question "did u try to und me" if u say u did... I HAVE NOT COMPLETE WHAT I SAY YET... stop thinking bout what other ppl wants from u.. i certainly can take care of myself... juz that i do not like to express my feelings to anyone... except my gf... but the answer i got is... "u dun und me"

so why express?? might as well i stuff the whole boulder into my mouth and make it another meal of mine.???? i tot a partner is sum1 who offers understanding.. a naive tot i have there...
no manner what i tried to say, in the end ill juz get "ur trying to prove me wrong" or shits like tat... why express??? did u even try to digest my sentence before u wana comment???
its not tat i do not trust u... i trust u... totally... and there only juz questions running thru my mind... and is there any harm to ask u??? muz u get so irritated to explain few more times???
u talk bout patience.. u ask from me.. wheres urs???? i promise not to fat lan ja anymore.. i did not.. no matter how angry i am... ill juz say for her ill let it go the other way... to love her... and what... she say i need time to reconsider this... i scared i hurt u more...... do u think that u leave me 1 day that'll make me happier?? if u think so.. so pretending that u und me so much...

IF U EVER TRIED TO UNDERSTAND ME, YOU'VE NOT LIED TO ME... BECAUSE I ALWAYS BELIEVE TRUTHFULNESS COMES FIRST.... if u dun have the intention to protect urself first, why lie??? aint i correct?? u said that u don wan me to tulan... think back, if im tulan, WHO KENA? u lar....! don tell me tat ur trying to PROTECT ME PLS ND THANKS... prevent urself from kena-ing??

ok there might be another way of thinking this... u don wan anything to happen in this relastionship.. tats y u choose to lie... but i ask, aint relationship bout trust??? if u cant find any similarity between TRUST n TRUTH... den ive got ntg to say....

and what, u said that i treat u like ************ if i am sum1 who doesnt care bout u... heck will i give a damn and get emo bout it.. why waste energy if i dun care bout u????

and when im trying to ask n explain something "u dun und... u dun trust.." is the word ill ever get... have u ever considered urself as understanding???? if u said u love me n ur willing to give so much... yes i can see it... not as clear... 50% 50% perhaps??? even if i ask in a good mood.. being questioned like tat will spoil my mood as well.... mayb its juz my own freaking fault... cuz i love u too much??? cuz i wan u to much???? cuz i am realli hunger for u too much???? cuz i need u everytime i see u too much??? i don know... what can i do more to love u..... ive tried to give every inch of me... yes... there might still be space for me to love u.... but... do i have the strength to do so?????? do i dare to do so??????

and i doesnt wish tat karma applies to those i love.......

ends here
-KayLix-

0 comments: