My Fans Counter

Monday, July 12, 2010

Today

today is finally here...
i wish there would be a "hi" from u
n everynight there would be a "nights" from u
i still fail to love after all..
i failed to be who u realli needs..
i failed bcuz i juz take things for granted?
i failed to be a part of ur happi moments..
i failed to love u for who u are..
i failed to love..

i first thought i knew how..
but in the end..
its just the same me..
a failure..
a stubborn..
a hard-necked..
a hot-tempered..
a selfish..
person juz like who i used to be...
saying tat i will change..
is juz another word..
another lie from me actually??

i wan u to love me back..
to give me another chance..
but whats the use??
i don even dare to talk to u..
cuz of everything ive done..
to u.. to ur feelings..
im not regretting for what ive done..
i juz hate me for being me..
unable to love some whom i can tell them "i love u"
mayb its juz a word to me instead of my actions...
i hate.. myself.. for being myself...

this day has arrived and i know..
the decision had been made..
the hurt had been made..
the wrong stuff had been shown..

and finally,
this love.. had already come to an end..

-KayLix-

0 comments: