My Fans Counter

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

true feelings..

ok.. what im thinking now...
im bit drunk so what i say gonna's be quite true as well..
i think...
well its almost a month since i last saw u...
and i still rmb what u wore the last time i saw you...
tho its only 3hours being together...
i still rmb every part of it clearly...
baby... i know i shouldnt be calling u this..
but to me.. ull alwiz be my baby...
had a chat wit my buddy juz now...
3 bottles of carlsberg...
yeah.... i vomited during the "bottoms Up..."
all out was gas.. and some watery stuff??
i first i tot that getting drunk will be alot better...
ends up.. im not that drunk and i don realli get over what happened...
so forget bout it...
getting drunk is not a solution... not at all..
still the empty feelings lingers upon me...
the regrets...
the lost.. and the love...
i had... ive nvr been in love
like the way i had on u...
you ask me to relax and chill....
its not that easy my dear...
itsnot that easy...
nvr that easy....
never ever be that easy....
never....

-KayLix-

0 comments: