My Fans Counter

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Cant

i cant stand the pain...
it hurts...
i hate it the pain so much that it had broke me
down emotionally...
i cant stand the pain...
it gives me nightmares...
it gives me pain...
it plants a fear in me....
it leaves a scar in me....

i cant stand the pain...
i just cant....
why am i faking everything out...
why..... i cant stand it anymore....
pls.... just let go of me.....
pls... i don wish to go on my life with all these.....
im scared.....
pls.... just leave me alone....
im trying all i can get to it off me... but i stil cant...
i tried to fool around...
i cant...
i tried to hate u...
i cant...
i tried not to think bout it...
i still cant...
help me... pls....
pls.. pls.... pls....... i hate all this....
im afraid of all this..........

0 comments: