My Fans Counter

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Low Life

Lord, please give this Low-Life creature like me a peace of mind...
i wana to be happi cause she'll be happier if she sees that im happi...
i don wan her to live in guilt...
i don wan her to live in suffering...
im very tired...
i cant seems to be happi no matter how positive i try to be...
sun foo...
i know she's unhappi as well..
if i can do something just to make her happi,
ill try my best to do it...
both party happi.. how good...
i cant seems to hide my feelings for her...
everyday is passing just like that...
hoping that there'll be a breakthrough for the both of us...
both start a new life... and just leave the past behind...
i may not worth any1's love..
but not her...
pls.....
i don wana see her suffer anymore...
and i don wana suffer as well...
pls.....
plsss plssss
have mercy on a low life humble creature like me......
i dono where else to go to...
i am indeed unhappi....
i am... how tough it is to put a mask all over my scars....
pls give me my strength to do so.....

-KayLix-

0 comments: