My Fans Counter

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sore Throat...!

went out yamcha til 3.30 juz now.. reached home bout that time...
quite tired but i cant seems to fall asleep...
and i wonder where's my brother...
he is not home yet! its 4!
hmmm.. don care.. so ill continue blogging...
eyes tired.. mind's energetic...
brain's starting to malfunction... body's hot...
throat's KILLING me...
yea.. sore throat.... dammnnn pain....
and...
i hate myself for loving you...
even now...
yea.. its the past... but the feelings still hold on to me this moment...
as fresh as ever...
its FRESH....
mayb its already rotten issue for u...
forgotten how things used to be...
forgetting how this started...
but nvm... im not that sad anymore...
y should i get so sad???
wasting my tears for somebody like u???
leaving me when there's troubles???
do as u like... u like to dump all sort of things to people...
unsettled... and leave it there...
simply a word Like "im not worth and i don love u anymore"
could juz dump a pack of big rubbish to sum1 else...
ya i admit i din settle any probs before, but at least i din dump the whole
fucking big pack of rubbish to someone else...
at least i din **** sum1 else?
nvm.. it wont cause u any hurt as well..
mayb for others yes..
certainly not you...
who cares???
even if i do...
SO WHAT????
yea rite... so what....
lying to myself...
so what.......
i don expect u to read this blog anymore... who cares...
i don...
do i???

-KayLix-

0 comments: