My Fans Counter

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

today

today is the day....
that i have the thought of u again...
show me how much i missed u...
but today im not that emo either...
hmmm... miss u....
that the only word i can say...

talking to a classmate of mine now...
she said that... "they can feel my change"
lets further investigate this case.. lol..
korekking her now.. bwahahahahah...
-
-
-
ok.. answer to that case...
said that standing nex to me..
i releases a very EMO aura lol..
okay.. let me rethink of this situation....
i don sense it... lol...
she says.. its the dark side of me...
macam ANIME/MANGA ni...
what to expect from a ANIME kaki.. rite??

i did my presentation quite normal la..
like those presentations i had b4...
title's "Men Should Be Househusband"

tho i lied alot during the presentation,
it seems that the tutor is quite interested in it..
hahaha...

yeah.. talking to a fren...
xx said... we arent meant for each other...
hmmm finally the truth is revealed....
ALL THE TRUTHS....
ALL THE TRUTHS....
ALL THE TRUTHS....
ive nvr been told...
ive been lied of...
hmmm getting emo back now...
but what can it be???
its already too late...
din know there would be this much of lies ffrom u...
din expected it...
suen la...
what to do................
happened anyway....
don have to mood to blog at all d....

nites

-KayLix-

0 comments: