My Fans Counter

Thursday, July 22, 2010

conversation...

while searching for assignment files inside my comp.. guess what i found...
i found the conversation we had.. and i read it all the way through....
things ive said...
things ive done...
things ive suspected...
things ive scold......

cant help it but feeling helpless now....
how much i hate myself...
how much i got angry with myself....
just...
as u said...
1 second... i wanted u back so badly...
1 second... im talking bout u and ur life...
and another im talking another thing.....
why must u go thru all these???
u don deserve all these...
u deserve someone better than me...
even if i get u back, will i treat u better??
will i start to trust u jus a little more??
will i even care and appreciate u more???

u asked me...
i questioned you...
u love me...
i suspected you...
u care for me...
i said ur fan....
u give me the best...
i said i felt nothing...
u give ur time...
i said its not even enough...
u give me urself...
i did not appreciate it...

FUCKING LOSER i am......

0 comments: