My Fans Counter

Monday, July 12, 2010

my hands wanted to msg u...

my heart wanted to give u a call...
my night today seemed reall really long...
knowing that u do not want me to bother u stops me from doing all that...
this is hard...
i wanted to respect ur decision yet i have to stop myself from doing all the things u do not want
me to... this is so hard and im still trying my very best...
i do not want this relationship that we had will juz end here...
my life isnt that great without u...
and others will think that.. come on..
why be stupid so stupid? to me all this worth it...
and i hope there would be another chance for us...
yes it is indeed right that humans do not appreciate what they have until the day they lost it...

im really sorry for what ive said and did...
i do not know who to go to now...
in a sudden, i felt that im all alone without u..
yea.. others might think.. u can goo to ur frens... but this relationhsip isnt bout them and me...
is about the one i love and myself...
i do not want to go to them and bother them....
and as well i do not want to bother u...
im feeling so bad now...
i guess u might be having even a worse day....

hearing that u said u wanted me to leave u alone brought tears to my eyes...
hearing that this is the choice is the worst feelings i can get...
i cant seems to do anything right...
all i have in my mind is just u...
how bad ive treated u....
words ive said to u....
sorry may not work now but im jus sorry...

i just cant seems to forgive myself...
i just cant seems to let myself take a break....
yes... i might be stupid talking to a blog...
but i realli do love u...
and i do not appreciate the love uve given to me
ive suspected the love u gave to me
ive suspected the trust uve gave to me...
i failed not oni myself...
i failed u... causing u to tears for me....
cry for someone who doesnt worth it at all...

im jus sorry and i love u

0 comments: