My Fans Counter

Monday, July 26, 2010

SleeeEEpppZzzz

there's this joker..
i don have the idea where the hell he came from..
from india i guess..
addded via castle age...
he asked "tell me something bout japan"
i was like.. wtf?
ive nvr even been to japan...
nvm cut that dickhead out...
back to topic...

dono how long since i slept...
but my body's tired.... mind's still awake....
how long can i stay in this state?
i was like.. so worn out....
so so so worn out....
i tried to sleep juz now...
bt i cant seems to fall asleep...
mayb.. again.. im worrying too much... =/
so be it la... thats the me...
thats the me u couldnt accept...
mayb? who knows.. lol...
so im quite done with my assignments already...
after proposal tomorrow my load's gonna get lighter...
way way lighter... except for my human figure sketching and my TYPO...
damn typo...

hmmm.. mayb im still day dreaming...
day day day dreaming...
wishing and dreaming for something that would not possibly happen?
perhaps... i dont know....
i missed u... and i've been worrying bout u as well... so..
im passing my days like normal days...
and i can sleep even better now...
God knows why...
mayb im just too tired NOT to fall asleep...
but i cant sleep now!!!!!!
im currently sick but i cant fall asleep..!!
overdose of both nicotine and caffeine i guess...
body's tired...
my mind's playing games again...

baby....
u know what? i still care bout u like how i used to be...
and i still love u like how i used to love...
urmmm...
come on...
whats the use of telling all these???
=)
get enuf sleep and rest well....
take care love.. =)

0 comments: