My Fans Counter

Friday, July 23, 2010

nightmare...

as i was taking my nap,
it all goes very well.. except for my back..
sunburn konon... sakit tu...
so i slept on my side...
den i fall asleep la of cuz...
slept for like an hour..
den a koko fren called.. ask me out..
din go out la.. dam tired.. hahaha
so i continue sleep...
WTF
a stupid and scary dream came to me...

i was in a HOSPITAL... looking at my own head x-ray...
ok.. guess what... its a tumour on my freaking brain and
I NEED AN URGENT operation...
so i was transfered to another place by my dream...
its another place and its so FREAKING DIRTYYYYYY.....
and the place's full of CATS... ewww i hate cats...
and i saw a cat poke another man's eyes...
i was like "wtf?? is this place im going to do my operation...?"
yea its dirty wtfed etc etc...
there and then, i entered my room... and i found that.. its bright clean...
its so clean that... it hurts my eyes... den i saw the bed im suppose to lie on...
the doctor gave me 3 sleeping pills... and..
I WOKE UP....
went for dinner.. LOL..
what does that dream means?
its quite strange...
dirty... cats... clean...
goonna google bout it.. LOL

-KayLix-

0 comments: