My Fans Counter

Sunday, July 25, 2010

tired...

currently im freaking tired....
realli realli freaking tired as i rushed the whole night for the damn assignment..
and what... i drank like 3 cups of coffee??
2 from McD...
purchase anything from McD can get free Mcsausage burger...
not bad huh.. sat there for quite some time with my fren to take a rest from the assignment...
im realli tired..
and my mind cant stop thinking bout u...
perhaps the thing ive been asking myself whether i love or hate u,..
i think.. that im still in love wit u..
as deep as ever tho situations wont allow us to be together...
but... im missing u day and night...
i can confirm it... i realli missed u alot..
tho what i blogged before sounds realli unpleasant,
but i don know what im trying to do with my blog...
who cares...
at least i get to release my feelings...
hmmm.. better than realeasing all of it on u...
hmmm...
i wanted to ask u so much bout...
why cant u slp....?
hows ur life...?
how are u doing...?
how are u coping with your assignments...
do u still rmb me...
do u actually hate me for what i blogged...
*if u ever read it*
whatever.. i din expect aything at all baby...
just dreaming a sweet dream would be sufficient for me
ya.. im a stupid and a dumb guy..
theres even people say...
ur not my kind...
but IMO, what is who's kind?
it all depends on how we take things...
where our commitments are...
im getting realli tired..
im half sick but i still din realli get to sleep..
and yet.. my mind's alwayz thinking bout u.. all the time...
everytime... everyday.. every second... every blink of an eye...
yea i missed u...
hows u and the guy u admire is going along....
and i hope that there's none.. but...
i don think i can ask all these things anymore?
seems that uve already forgotten?
bt nvm... hope u can go on with ur life happily...

loads love n misses...

-kayLix-

0 comments: