My Fans Counter

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

5th

well.. its the 28th of july...
yea... 28th of july...
what is so special about today??
im here to say that.. its not special...
its nothing special to anyone...
not special in any sense to anyone...
but its special to me...
so special that... i don know what reaction should i give...
upon this day... this 28th...
its a very special yet a very sad day??
i think about this time,
exactly 5months ago....
special stuff did happened...
in my life...
guess what....
if there's no1 who knows whats happening,
its my 5th month anniversary...
(supposingly)
yea... supposingly...
but... yeah.. we din made it...
but 28th will remain to be the special day in my life...
and why do stuff that was supposed to be delivered
last week made it today...
as i was outside iwth my frens..
i got a phone call that the stuff's been delivered...
i was like come on... what else can i say??
other than "thank you"
now.. im feeling darnnnn unhappi....
5months... things happened...
come and go...
and it was all so fast....
and i would consider it slow too..
its as like... its been years...
YEARssss... YEARSssss....
what should i be feeeling now??
teach me... i wanted to overcome this
feeling as well...

-KayLix-

0 comments: